Microsoft Office 365 is a cloud-based subscription service that brings together the best tools for the way your people work today. By combining best-in-class apps like Excel and Outlook with powerful cloud services like OneDrive and Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Office 365 lets anyone create and share anywhere on any device.
Why move to Microsoft Office 365?
Microsoft Office 365 takes the Microsoft programs that are popular worldwide like Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel, and combines them with the flexibility and accessibility of the cloud.
There are two basic ways that this platform breaks down – the web-based and premium desktop versions.
The web-based Microsoft Office 365 Business provides users with online (browser-based) access to all their range of favorite Microsoft Office apps:
- Word (word processing)
- Excel (spreadsheets)
- PowerPoint (presentations)
- Outlook (email)
- OneNote (note-taking)
- OneDrive (file hosting and synchronization with 1 TB of storage)
- Access (database management, for PCs only)
Then you have the Premium alternative, in which users are delivered a range of enhanced and advanced features:
- Exchange (mail server and calendaring management)
- SharePoint (website building tool to share, organize, store and access information)
- Teams (a relatively new product for collaboration, meetings, chat, and communication)
- Planner (task and teamwork management)
- Invoicing, booking and business intelligence tools
- Customer relationship management functions
- Yammer, Microsoft’s social media platform that enables users to collaborate and connect with each other
With Microsoft Office 365, you and your team will benefit from:
- Consistent Reliability
Your services will be available with a guaranteed 99.9% uptime, and a financially backed service level agreement (SLA).
- Dependable Security
Cutting-edge, five-layer security and proactive monitoring help keep customer data safe.
- Administration Support
Deploy and manage Microsoft Office 365 across your company; no IT expertise is required. Add and remove users in minutes.
- Effective Support
Microsoft Support provides phone and online answers, how-to resources, and connections with other Microsoft Office 365 customers for setup and quick fixes.
The three Microsoft Office 365 versions that are suitable for most businesses are Microsoft Office 365 E3, Business Premium, and Essentials. Their features and our pricing are listed below.
Microsoft Office 365 E3 – $20 user/month
Enjoy a fully installed Office experience across PCs, Macs, Windows tablets, iPad, Android tablets and most mobile devices. Each user can install Office on 5 PCs or Macs, 5 tablets (Windows, iPad, and Android), and 5 phones. You’ll have the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, SharePoint, OneDrive, Microsoft Teams, and Access.
- Capture your ideas however you work best – using a keyboard, pen, or a touchscreen.
- Email and Calendars: Use business-class email from your desktop or from a web browser. Get a 100 GB mailbox per user and send attachments up to 150MB.
- Advanced Email: Use archiving and legal hold capabilities, plus unlimited storage for compliance needs.
- Message Encryption: Apply flexible out-of-the-box encryption policies like Encrypt Only and Do Not Forward.
- Online Meetings: Host online meetings with audio, HD video, and web conferencing over the Internet.
- Meeting Broadcast: Broadcast meetings on the Internet to up to 10,000 people who can attend in a browser on nearly any device.
- Instant Messaging & Skype: Communicate using messaging voice calls, and video calls.
- Hub For Teamwork with Microsoft Teams where chat, content, people, and tools live together.
- File Storage & Sharing: Get unlimited OneDrive storage that can be accessed from anywhere on any device.
- And much more…
Microsoft Office 365 Business Premium – $15 user/month
Microsoft Office 365 Business Premium supports a maximum of 300 users and includes 1 TB of storage per user. You’ll have solutions like Outlook, OneDrive Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, Publisher (PC only), and Access (PC only).
Microsoft Office 365 Business Essentials – $6 user/month
- Email hosting with 50 GB mailbox and custom email domain address.
- Web versions of Office applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote (plus Access and Publisher for PC only)
- File storage and sharing with 1 TB of OneDrive storage
- Online meetings and video conferencing for up to 250 people
- 24/7 phone and web support
- Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, and the two most recent versions of macOS.
- All languages are included.
Need help deciding which plan is right for your business? Contact our Microsoft Office 365 Experts in Las Vegas at: