Are You Running Worldox In Your Las Vegas Law Office?
Not sure where to turn for support? Contact the only Law Office IT Support Firm Authorized By Worldox.
Getting work done online is incredibly efficient, but it can get hard to keep track of everything when you’re storing so many files and documents. So why isn’t your IT company giving you the best solution possible to help organize your day-to-day work? Network Heroes is the only Worldox reseller in all of Sin City, and we’re here to help your firm or corporate legal department make the most of it.
Worldox is a powerful and effective document management tool. It offers cost-effective, easy-to-use systems so that you can put forth your best work ever.
Why You Need Worldox
- Your files and documents will be easily sorted and managed, preventing important or sensitive documents from being lost or left in the wrong hands.
- You’ll stop wasting time searching for documents – Worldox allows you to focus your energy on more high-value tasks.
- There are studies that show around 80% of a company’s knowledge is stored as unstructured data such as documents. Network Heroes provides you tools to bring structure to chaos and address three major issues – control, organization, and access.
Financial and Legal Solutions
- Collaboration and sharing is easier than ever – legal teams working for the same client can easily search, view and share documents. You’ll be able to leverage more from forms, pleadings and other important documents that have been created.
- Many financial services require complex and large-scale document filing, and we’ve got that covered. You’ll be able to easily store secure account-related paperwork and research selections for alternative investments.
- Document security will give you peace of mind. Worldox offers security settings for individual documents, groups and users. You can choose who has access to what and close off any back doors to your sensitive data.
To get set up with the only IT company in Las Vegas that offers Worldox, contact Network Heroes at email@example.com or by phone at (844) 336-4376.