Network Heroes – Specializing In IT Service & Support For Law Firms
Network Heroes specializes in customized IT service and support for law firms in Las Vegas, Henderson, Summerlin, and areas across Southern Nevada. Whether your office handles 10 cases or a 100,000— information, communication and billing are all time-consuming tasks.
Network Heroes can streamline these processes and:
- Help you reap the benefits of up-to-date technologies,
- Customize the latest computer solutions to meet your firm’s unique needs, and
- Increase your efficiencies and productivity through better IT solutions.
Law Firm IT Solutions
We understand that law offices throughout Clark County require varying levels of IT capability. So we provide a range of networked systems, from the most basic to the most advanced. At one end of the spectrum, we offer a simple network just for sharing purposes, and on the other end, a completely automated legal office where every instance of communication and information leaves an electronic fingerprint.
Law Firm IT Services & IT Support
We also offer software packages that provide your firm with a centralized IT solution to manage your legal cases —with no more guesswork and little room for error. No more sifting through cumbersome case files to locate past pleadings or correspondence, no more jumping from computer to computer to find the most recent work on a case. Everything can be securely automated and monitored using a few simple but powerful tools.
Network Heroes can help you:
- Streamline lists of statutes of limitations and benefits from ticklers, searchable date lists and visual calendars for full visibility.
- Attach inter-office and outside emails to cases to create a log of electronic communications that all your authorized staff can review.
- Maintain continuously updated Counsel lists specific to individual cases.
- Keep track of your billable hours by billing directly from your calendar or entering time slips and expenses as you work.
- Automatically monitor deadlines associated with any type of pleading, e.g. Answer to Complaints, Notices to Produce, Subpoenas, etc.
- Continuously link between documents and the cases they relate to.
- Exchange information on your office network with your PDA or Smartphone.
Even if you already have a system in place Network Heroes can advise you on ways to improve it or extend its capabilities. Besides the above networking packages, we also offer a variety of additional services including: Managed Service and IT Support Plans, Server Backup Solutions, Remote Access, Software Training, Communication and Internet Solutions.
Contact Network Heroes at (702) 418-3954 or firstname.lastname@example.org For A Free, No-Obligation IT Evaluation and Consultation.