Is Your Business Telephone System A Cost Cutting, Sales Driving Machine?
Transform your phone system into a cost-cutting, sales driving machine.
The Network Heroes Las Vegas Hosted PBX Service provides an enterprise-grade VoIP phone system. Delivered from the Cloud, it keeps pace with your growth and propels your business higher.
It’s an all-in-one communications solution that brings together phone, chat, video, meetings, and file collaboration. This gives you the freedom to be more productive, collaborative, mobile, and efficient no matter where you are, no matter when.
Pay a flat, per user rate with unlimited local and domestic calling, 2GB of file storage, video conferencing, free onboarding and migration, and 90+ enterprise-grade calling features.
Highly Reliable With Phenomenal Support
A 99.999% uptime Service Level Agreement (SLA) and J.D. Power-certified 24/7 support help ensure that your service is successfully deployed with a reliable connection and crystal-clear voice quality.
Simplified Scaling & Management
You’ll have an intuitive interface to easily take advantage of key features, and your admins can manage the service and features from one user-friendly control panel.
Increased Productivity & Collaboration
Anywhere, anytime flexibility with integrated video conferencing, screen sharing, and file sharing and backup that extends reach and facilitates collaboration. Your mobile users and remote workers can interact seamlessly with onsite employees and systems.
There’s no need to worry about missed calls. Our Hosted PBX automatically rings all your endpoints (desk phone, mobile, etc.) with every call. And in the event that you don’t answer, it routes the call to any number you choose (branch office, automated attendant, mobile number, etc.).
Get A Free Business Phone For Each User If You Use Our Service For One Year!
Intermedia Unite from Network Heroes is the new cloud-based unified communications and collaboration platform that joins a next generation, full-featured phone system, with mobile and screen sharing, HD audio and web/video conferencing, backup and file sharing, and much more…all integrated into one highly reliable, highly secure, unified, UNITED communications platform that’s going to transform the way you do business.
It’s a complete business communications system and service. With over 90+ calling features, Network Heroes’ Hosted PBX delivers Fortune 500 style capabilities for small and mid-sized business. This powerful cloud-based phone system uses your company’s existing data connection and wiring. Best of all, onsite PBX hardware isn’t required!
- Cloud-based phone service with 90+ enterprise-grade features.
- High-level network call quality and uptime.
- Single web-based management portal.
- Intermedia Unite Mobile App makes any mobile device a business communications tool.
- Instant access to call anyone in the company.
- Features: call transfer, call flip, and ability to manage multiple calls
- Intermedia Unite Desktop App empowers users to communicate the way that works best for them.
- Two usage modes: Softphone and Call Controller
- Place, receive and manage calls from your PC or Mac
- Hold face-to-face meetings via HD video with up to 4 participants and 4 video feeds
- Browser-based: No downloads or extensions required.
- Real-time screen sharing improves collaboration and speed of decision making.
- Browser-based and full HD: No downloads or extensions required.
- Phones can be plugged into any location that has a network connection.
- Remote desk phones work exactly the same as they do in the office.
- Send and receive chats in real time with team members (individuals and groups).
- Pin favorite contacts to the top of your list.
- Mobile chat and desktop chat messages are instantly synchronized.
- Access to full contact chat history at any time.
- Listen and manage from the desktop phone or through the mobile app.
- Transcribed messages can be delivered via email or viewed on the mobile app.
- Voicemail can be received or forwarded as a downloadable email attachment.
- Intermedia WebFax is a “virtual” fax service.
- Receive and manage faxes via the Web.
- Transmits faxes directly from a Windows-based PC
- See whether your company contact is available or busy on the phone.
- Desktop phones include a busy lamp field (BLF) in the LCD display.
- Desktop and mobile apps display presence information alongside each company contact.
- 2GB per user of storage for SecuriSync® backup and file sharing.
- Access files stored in computers, mobile devices, file servers, and the Web.
- Real-time backup of all files, mobile photos, and videos.
- Point-in-time file restoration for quick recovery from ransomware and other data loss.
Extend rich, reliable calling features that let you sound like a big business, and operate like one. With Hosted PBX from Network Heroes, you can preserve capital and slash operational costs. And experience high levels of reliability and complementary migration.
500 N. Rainbow Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89107
(702) 252-HERO (4376)