Network Heroes Helps Las Vegas Nonprofit Launch A New IT Environment
Struggling to find the right IT company to help your nonprofit deploy a new IT environment? A Las Vegas nonprofit organization trusted Network Heroes to help them get started as an independent organization — we can do the same for you.
Managing a nonprofit organization is a difficult process. Resources are limited, and therefore even more valuable than in profitable companies. When the margins are thin and the operation is small and efficient, expenditures to keep your IT systems running properly can be difficult to justify.
That’s why this nonprofit organization in Las Vegas relies on the Network Heroes team. They wanted to branch out from the State Department they had been relying on for years, but they needed help planning and deploying an IT environment.
That’s why they came to us. As a nonprofit, they had to be wise with the resources they had. For years, their best option was to work with the State Department, using their IT systems and keeping their costs down.
However, at a certain point, the cost outweighed the benefits. Although working with this state department had given them access to IT resources, it became clear to this nonprofit that they would be better off as an independent organization. In order to do so, they would need to set up their own IT environment — that’s why they came to Network Heroes.
How Did Network Heroes Build This Nonprofit A New IT Environment?
In order to function as its own organization, this nonprofit needed three key IT components:
- Business Email: Having previously used the State Department’s email, this nonprofit now needed its own. Our team worked with the nonprofit’s staff to determine what sort of business email solution they needed, how many accounts, access from how many devices, and other details. With that info, we configured and deployed a user-friendly email client for their business purposes.
- VoIP: No business can rely just on email to communicate with their contacts. This nonprofit also needed their own business phone system, so we set them up with a Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) solution. VoIP uses data connections to make voice calls, providing a cost-effective and simple way for this nonprofit to talk to donors and other important contacts.
- Website: Lastly, as an independent organization, this nonprofit needed its own website as well. Our team helped them to secure a domain, design a website, and manage it on an ongoing basis to ensure interested parties can always find them online.
Network Heroes Makes IT Simple For Nonprofits
Whether you’re already operating on your own and need some extra IT help, or you’re just getting started like this Las Vegas nonprofit, Network Heroes is available to assist.
Here’s how to get started:
- Get in touch with our team and arrange a free consultation at a time that works for you.
- Tell us what you need from your IT and your IT support.
- Enjoy the more reliable and responsive IT support you get from our team.